Descripción del Producto
TOGAF Level 1 Foundation course 2-day, interactive, classroom based learning experience. The course covers the Foundation Level 1 curriculum and includes many examples of architecture deliverable and artifacts are provided throughout the course.
The course enables participants to successfully complete the associated TOGAF Level 1 exam, known as TOGAF 9.1 Foundation. The certification provides validation that the candidate has gained knowledge of the terminology, structure, and basic concepts of TOGAF 9.1, and understands the core principles of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF.
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- The basic concepts of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF
- The core concepts of TOGAF 9.1
- The key terminology of TOGAF 9.1
- The ADM cycle and the objectives of each phase, and how to adapt and scope the ADM
- The concept of the Enterprise Continuum; its purpose and constituent parts
- How each of the ADM phases contributes to the success of enterprise architecture
- The ADM guidelines and techniques
- How Architecture Governance contributes to the Architecture Development Cycle
- The concepts of views and viewpoints and their role in communicating with stakeholders
- The concept of building blocks
- The key deliverables of the ADM cycle
- The TOGAF reference models
- The TOGAF certification program.
There are no formal prerequisites; it is recommended that participants have experience in the IT domain.
- Certification is only achieved by passing the examination
- The exam is in closed book format, and includes 40 multiple‐choice questions. The pass score is 55% (22 out of 40 questions). The exam lasts for 60 minutes and can be taken onsite (online) or through Prometric testing centers.