Descripción del Producto
The Virtualization Essentials Course™ is a 2-day, interactive, classroom-based learning experience. The course provides a balanced curriculum and addresses the business perspective, the technical organization, and operating and governing virtualization. The course enables participants to successfully complete the associated Virtualization Essentials exam to become a Virtualization Essentials Professional (VEP) with the Cloud Credential Council. In addition, this course complements the Cloud Essentials course. The participants can do the Cloud Essentials course either before or after they have taken the Virtualization Essentials course.
Scenario-driven learning has always been one of the key success factors of XA Data Internationals courses, because it puts participants in the right mind-set to apply the principles in a realistic setting. The role-play activities included in this course present a real world connection by using situations that can occur in the day-to-day life of the participants. In addition, interactive elements such as brainstorms, quizzes, and discussions add to the interactive nature of this course.
- IT Support Staff
- IT Consultants
- Business Managers
- Business Analysts
- Small and Midsized Business Owners
- Specialist (IT, security, infrastructure, services, systems, test, and so on)
- Business Process Owners
- IT Developers
- Service Providers
- System Integrators
- IT Management
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the common terms and definitions of virtualization.
- Comprehend the business benefits and business considerations of virtualization
- Understand various approaches to server virtualization, its relevance to the modern data center,
available platforms, and important features.
- Understand the implications of virtualization on storage, networks, and applications, and recognize
issues, challenges, and opportunities for managing this.
- Comprehend the implications of virtualization on the modern workplace, and recognize challenges
and opportunities for managing this.
- Understand the impact and changes of virtualization on IT service management.
- Explain typical steps that lead to the successful adoption of virtualization techniques, and
understand the implications for an organization.
- Recognize the compliance, risk, and regulatory consequences of virtualization and its financial and
strategic impact on an organization.
There are no formal prerequisites. However, it is recommended that participants have experience in the IT domain.
- The course includes an Exam Preparation module, preparing participants to complete the Virtualization Essentials exam on the second day of the course.
- The online exam is in closed-book format, with 40 multiple-choice questions. The pass score is 65%(26 out of 40 questions). The exam lasts for 60 minutes.